Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just got fake nails put on, and I don't want to pay to get them refilled. Is it possible to buy the filling

Yeah so I want to keep them but I would rather just fill them myself when they grow. Is it possible to buy nail filler from like, target or sallys or anywhere?I just got fake nails put on, and I don't want to pay to get them refilled. Is it possible to buy the filling
sallys has stuff, but if you dont know what you are doing, you can make chemical burns on your nail beds and cuticles. You cant mix products. its going to look bad, and might even hurt bad. I suggest you just get them filled in or take them off. If you do it wrong you can get a fungus underneath your nail and your real nail can become blakish blue or green and possibly fall off. DO NOT mess with this, it might seem harmless but thats why you have to be licensed in the field to apply acrylic to someones nails. Trust me I went to school for this and I am a licensed nail tech. I wish i could show you some pictures, because nail fungus isnt something you want to mess with.I just got fake nails put on, and I don't want to pay to get them refilled. Is it possible to buy the filling
Probably not. When you go to the salon, they drill them, fill them and so on. You have to have the proper utensils.
it is possible. however you need the essentials tools and skills to do it. you need to not only be able to apply the acrylic to fill the nail. You need to know how to sand it down and buff it out so that it is left islky and smooth with no ridges or bumps.
You can buy it at beauty supply stores but it is really hard to do and get it to look right. A fill is only about $10. If you do it chances are you will ruin your nails.
You can get the fill powder @ just about any drug store, but it is really hard to do on yourself and you really don't get all the necessary tools to make it look good. I know it sucks having to pay to get your nails filled, but in the end they look so much better, I know this from personal experience.
You can buy it, but it is very difficult to make them look as good as the nail salon.


You can get it anywhere, the drugstore, Wal Mart, wherever. Sally Hansen makes one.
yea its possible but you wont get it from sally's cause you have to a license....and why would you want to do the fill yourself?????? it wont look as good cause i'm sure you have no idea of what you are doing.....just stop and go back to the salon....that makes NO sense to me....if you didnt want to pay to maintain them they why did you get them?????
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment