Saturday, January 23, 2010

Someone told me that eating a cube of unmade up jelly a day makes your nails grow better, any truth in it?

I remember hearing this way back.


What is jelly? Gelatin. And what is gelatin? Apparently collagen and cartilidge derived from animals so I think it does contain nutrients that strengthen your nails, and is probably very good for your skin too.


I think unmade jelly tastes great. If you like the taste yourself, why not do it on a month or 2 month's trial, and see for yourself?Someone told me that eating a cube of unmade up jelly a day makes your nails grow better, any truth in it?
My nan used to tell me that too. Not sure how much truth is in it, but it's a good excuse to eat it anyway.Someone told me that eating a cube of unmade up jelly a day makes your nails grow better, any truth in it?
I've heard this too! Why not try it - it's one of the nicest beauty secrets I've heard!!
Deffo worked for me, ive bit my nails for the last 20 years, now i eat a cube of jelly and soak my nails in warm olive oil every other day and there long and strong!
Was that the same person who sold you the magic beans?!
no Truth whats so ever. Milk is the best form as it contains calcium - which everyone knows it is good for your bones - ie hair and nails.
Some people will say anything just to say it. Huh.


No it is not true
Complete urban myth
no i doesn't its just a bunch of hoopla if you ask me.
Heyah





Someone Told Me That Too LoooL


Ermm Im not too sure actually does anybody know ??





Happy New Year (( 2008))
naa, thatll just give u the shits xxx
This is just a myth that ran around the beauty circle for decades. It has now been proven that jelly/jello does not help your nails grow. A better choice is to get more protein in your diet, which can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment