Thursday, January 21, 2010

Me and my sister have long nails.. could it be in the genes?

no matter how many times i break my nails


they grow back fast and long


my sisters are the same i like them like this though i want work with children soon so i'll have to cut them a-bit. my dads are abit long


and so are my nans


is it in the genes?Me and my sister have long nails.. could it be in the genes?
yes, i think it is.


my family all has short, round nails.


did you know that if you live in a more humid place, your nails grow longer faster?Me and my sister have long nails.. could it be in the genes?
yes, i think that it is all in the genes!


some people have longer nails, and no matter how much they cut it, it still looks long! While others have shorter nails.


If your family members all have the same kind of length, then im sure its the genes.





Hope this helps!
Yes, besides the fact that you dont bite or cut them. Most people cut their nails very often or else bite them. I cant stand long nails so i bite mine off whenever they start to get long.
I would say so.


Same thing in my family my mom and I can grow our nails super long and they're strong not brittle.





Everyone always wants my nails or tells me they're fake. :/
Why does it matter? But, yes, it probably is genetic.
It could be. It sounds like it's a huge possibility.
yUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment