Saturday, January 23, 2010

If a child bites and eats its nails will it harm them?

No its not a problem eatin nails, and people worry too much about germs nowdays. I'm 30 years old, and when I was young I remember picking things like sweets off the floor that I dropped, eating my nails, sucking my thumb etc and I never got sick. I think a few germs here and there do people good to be honest and helps build an immune system. People are so insanely clean nowdays and as soon as their kids get near a person with a cold the kid gets it too.





I very rarely get sick, I never get colds, flu etc and have only been to a doctor twice in my life, so it obviously did me no harm!If a child bites and eats its nails will it harm them?
No it will not harm them but I would discourage nail biting as dirt and germs get trapped under the nail and this could be harmful. The child should be taught to wash their hands at least, especially after going to the toilet. Trim the childs nails regularly and keep them short, this may discourage them from biting.If a child bites and eats its nails will it harm them?
probably not. ever since i could remember i have been biting my nails and its never harmed me. I do suggest trying to make him or her stop because its a bad habbit to break. im 18 years old and its kinda embarrasing in job interviews or at school biting my nails.
it won't hurt her,but its an awful habit! i wish someone had made me stop when i was younger.
no but they can get sick from any germs on them

No comments:

Post a Comment