Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do women chew their hair play with it jiggle their legsbite their nails?

I only play with my hair and jiggle my gegs but thats because I can't sit still I'ma really hyper person! And I know A TON of GUYS that jiggle their legs also so I don't see the big deal?Why do women chew their hair play with it jiggle their legsbite their nails?
women dont '; chew their hair '; or '; jiggle their legs '; and even guys bite their nails , its a habit most people have .





so dont think just '; women do it ';





and i never heard of any women chewing their hair or jiggle their legs.





and if they do . they must be fcked upp !Why do women chew their hair play with it jiggle their legsbite their nails?
I would have to say out of nervousness or anxiety,biting your nails is one of the worst habits to have in my opinion,so many germs are carried beneath our nails.
i have never heard of anyone doing that...ever.


except biting your nails which people do when theyre nervous or uncomfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment