Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys, do you like it when a girl gets her nails done?

This might be a funny question but, guys do you like it and do you find it attractive when a girl gets her nails done?Guys, do you like it when a girl gets her nails done?
Depends how. I like them normal actually but maybe with a gloss or whatever you call it. :P I absolutely hate it when they're long...Guys, do you like it when a girl gets her nails done?
in all honesty, it really doesn't matter. nail are probably the last thing a guy notices about a girl.
It doesn't matter so much to me, but I guess I might rather see nice done finger-nails than all chipped up and what-ever.





P.S. Thx for the comment
umm i guess. i honestly don't pay that much attention to their nails at first, but i guess if theyre disgusting or well-done and nice looking I'd notice
i dont think they really care.
yea sure
yeah, especially when she can pick my nose with them
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment