Thursday, January 21, 2010

Skin, Hair & Nails Formula - does it work?

Hi, I've just bought Skin, Hair %26amp; Nails formula from Holland %26amp; Barrett. I was wondering if anyone else had tried this or something similar? If so, do they really improve the condition of your skin, hair and nails? I would love to have thicker, shinier hair and stronger nails! (Wouldn't we all??) Also, do you know how long it takes to start noticing the effects?





It seems too good to be true, but hey, they were on special offer...Skin, Hair %26amp; Nails Formula - does it work?
I have just started taking this too - although it's a little early to tell you what I think of the results!





I went to the hairdressers last week and she pointed out that my hair is really falling out. She recommended these tablets....so fingers crossed for both of us!!!Skin, Hair %26amp; Nails Formula - does it work?
No - haven't tried that one. The combination which I have tried (and which does seem to work if only you can remember to keep taking the tablets!!) is a combo of Iron, Zinc, Calcium %26amp; Kelp.


Only just added Kelp to the list but I have been using the other 3 for about 3 months and my hair is definitely thicker and healthier and I haven't chipped a nail in that time either!
sorry no i don't think any of those formula work cus I've been watching how to look good naked and they had all sorts tested and all the women said they didn't work, all you need is a good diet. plenty exercise and good night sleep regular,, i bet you look nice anyway so don't worry.x.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment