Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gadget with metal nails, you can imprint your hand or face in it?

Remember the 1980's gadget, a plastic box with hundreds of nails on one side. You could push your hand or face in it and it would show on the other side. Midge Ure used them in his video for ';If I was'; . It's on youtube ;)Gadget with metal nails, you can imprint your hand or face in it?
Yes it is called a pin art





http://toys.roxsuperstore.com/?cmd=id%26amp;as鈥?/a>





The site is safe, I use it all the timeGadget with metal nails, you can imprint your hand or face in it?
You can still get them at Spencer's novelty stores in most American shopping malls...
You can still buy them. Toys R Us I think. I know I've seen them in stores somewhere recently.
YES omg! i saw that at walmart its so frickin HILARIOUS. %26amp; YES you CAN inprint your face in it. : ) Love that thing!
Pin Art is the name I'd go with,


these are good gadgets for appraising odd shapes in all kinds of settings.


great little toys these.
I have one of those somewhere :]








im gonna go look for it xx
yes i have seen them imprinters i think they are called
i have still got mine! takes me back to my childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment