Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How much does it cost to get your nails done when your under 12?

i live in ky if that makes a differenceHow much does it cost to get your nails done when your under 12?
Call the nail slaon in the morning and ask them.. The price doesn't depend on your age, but what you want ';done'; Do you want Fake ones, over lays, manicure, airdrush, just a pain job, Gel nails or Acrylic (fake).





All these cost different prices... Plan on spending at leat $35 for a good set of fake nails, and I would suggest you get Gel instead of Acrylic, you will be thanking God you paid the extra $5 when it comes time to take them off, b/c they will not damage your real nails like Accrylics do. Also ask around if anyone in your area knows a good place to go, b/c they are not ll created equal. I just had a semi fight with my husband because he got me a Mani pedi at a nail place, but I stopped going ot that one a long time ago, b/c they alway make my fingers bleed (I bite my nails pretty badly). I'm still going ot use it, but that isn't the point he should know where I go by now.How much does it cost to get your nails done when your under 12?
It depends what state you are in? In NYC it should not cost more than 12 dollars. pedi and manicures about 16 dollars.
Hey Morgan,


Not to be funny or anything but because you are 12 it shouldn't matter the only difference in the charge should be designs or the length of the nail otherwise you should be paying for a full set just like everyone else pay.
well im 8 and i got my nails done for wait do u want to go to wal-mart if u do its like umm? id say probly 10$! i hope i was a lot of help ps.hi im babygirl its 10$ or 12$
Your way to young......drink lots of milk.........
It costs the same as it would for an adult, too bad they dont have a discount menu for kids though =)
30 for a mani pedi no matter what where I am 12 for a mani usually
If you mean getting acrylics, then it ranges from $25-$40 depending on where you go.





*Rachel*
I don't get my nails done but I recalled that my friend said that it costs about 10 dollars to get hers painted. I'm not talking about getting a mani or pedi. Just like normal painting on the nails (with clipping, filing, and buffing). We are both 12 (almost 13!!! =D) right now actually. Hers looks really pretty. Make sure that you choose a pretty summer color that compliments your skin ton.
same price it cost a 50 year old.
The same that they would charge any age. They don't charge by how old you are.
go to a salon and see the prices. Age doesnt really matter
i think it costs the same
the same as if you were over 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment