Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it okay for a 14 year old to paint her nails red?

no i think they'll arrest you for itIs it okay for a 14 year old to paint her nails red?
no.


red nails is like for old ladies.


get brighter colors.


like pink yellow black white blue


those colors.


definitly not redd..


seriously.Is it okay for a 14 year old to paint her nails red?
of course, rarely it is ok, its a step for a 14 yr old to discover things. and to know how she would build her self-confident and self-concept
haha yeah, I paint my nails red all the time lol. I think your thinking its too bold but it's fine. You can paint whatever color you want lol
of coursee its super sexy haha but srsly. if your 14 its nbd...even like little kids do it haha





def. prepare yourself to be confident to rock those nails
shes just jealous. and chyea you can paint them red.
You can paint them any colour you want. Lol.
yes because 5 year olds in my hood do it all da time so yuu no that it is all rite if a 14 year old dus it
whats wrong with having red nails





i dont think theres anything wrong with that





x
Lol!





Um, I do, so I don't see why not!
Yeah, sure. Go ahead and paint them red!
Uh, yeah.
it is more than okay=]
Yeah?
ya why wouldint
yeh I did
yea
i think it's fine...lol
yea
why wouldn't it be?
yes i started painting my nails black when i waz lyke 14

No comments:

Post a Comment