Thursday, January 21, 2010

On monday this kid stabbed me with wood with nails on it and i hit him and i got suspened and he didnt wtf?

and the teacher said he was mucking around when he stabbed me and i knocked him unconious and she said i physically asaultted him and i said he used a weapon and she said it wasnt a weapon he was being a idiot





i suffer from really high axitey so im really ancious but the school dont understand my problem





i cant belive tht i got into more trouble then him its just so stupidOn monday this kid stabbed me with wood with nails on it and i hit him and i got suspened and he didnt wtf?
WOW.. that sucks...





you should talk to your parents and tell them what happened, then see if they'll talk with your principal ...


it's not fair that you get suspended when you were just defending yourself and the other kid gets away with it...





your teacher sounds a bit unfair she shouldn't of given you all the blameOn monday this kid stabbed me with wood with nails on it and i hit him and i got suspened and he didnt wtf?
Report it to the police. Do you have any witnesses? Schools are crap at disciplining kids - they haven't a clue how to deal with it.
well i quite disagree with my worthy friends. u know wat, when dealing with such morons as ur teachers one shud have the attitude tit-for-tat. just dont stay put, complain the police or ur parents, that wud be an utter waste of time. trying achieving justice in ur own way, trust me u'll enjoy it. but keep your nose clean, dont be too rash and feel the truth in the statement ';vengeance is sweet';
As a school administrator, I would have suspended both of you. I also would have gotten the campus police involved. If I were your parents, I would demand that the other student suffer consequences as well. If the school administration won't comply, I'd take it to the next level.
wtf?!


but you got suspended, so you get off of school for a couple of days, so thats good.

No comments:

Post a Comment