Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it gay when a guy paints his girlfriend's nails?

haha cause i asked my boyfriend to paint my nails with my pink polish


and he did!! i didnt think he would do it;)Is it gay when a guy paints his girlfriend's nails?
Definitly not! Him painting your nails just for you shows how much he loves you and trusts you. It doesn't matter what color the nail polish is, the only thing that you should know is he did it because he loves you!Is it gay when a guy paints his girlfriend's nails?
No, I'd find it silly and be like =]. The whole time. Aw, i wish i had a boyfriend. Hah.


But yea i'm surprised he did it but kind anot. haha.


I know some guys and well an old best friend paints his nails black. He can do it better than me. I suck at painting nails but he calls himself emo and also can put eyeliner on better than me. i just suck at both. haha. He is not gay.


But no its not gay. =]. Be happy you have a great boyfriend it sounds like.
Psh I wish my bf would paint my nails. (Assuming he had a steady hand and wouldn't paint all over my skin too) I can't paint with my left hand so one hand looks good and the other looks, well not as good, so having him to it would be awesome. Next time I think I will ask him... thanks for the idea!
鈥︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€?.,-~*鈥檂炉lllllll`*~,


鈥︹€︹€︹€?.,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll鈥?


鈥︹€︹€?-~*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll鈥?


鈥︹€?-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll鈥?


鈥?;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-鈥?


鈥?.\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/鈥︹€︹€;;鈥?


鈥?..\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*鈥︹€︹€?.`~-~鈥?


鈥︹€?\llllllllllll,-~*鈥︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€?_-\..*`*;.鈥?


鈥︹€?.\,-*`炉,*`)鈥︹€︹€︹€?-~*`~.鈥︹€︹€︹€?../


鈥︹€?..|/.../鈥?~,鈥?..-~*,-~*`;鈥︹€︹€︹€︹€?/.\


鈥︹€?./.../鈥?鈥?..,-,..*~,.`*~*鈥︹€︹€︹€︹€?*...鈥?


鈥︹€?|.../鈥?鈥?.*`...\...鈥︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€?鈥?)炉`~,


鈥︹€?|./鈥?鈥?/鈥︹€?)鈥︹€?.)`*~-,鈥︹€︹€?../鈥?|..)鈥?


鈥︹€?./.../鈥?*`-,鈥?.`-,鈥?`鈥?,---鈥?..\鈥?/鈥?


鈥?..(鈥︹€︹€?)`*~-,鈥?`*`.,-~*.,-*鈥︹€鈥?.鈥?鈥︹€?


鈥︹€?*-,鈥︹€?`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*鈥︹€︹€?|.,*.鈥?


鈥︹€︹€?*,鈥︹€︹€-,鈥?-,鈥︹€︹€︹€?.,-*`...,-*鈥?(`-,鈥?br>




NO
well that means he's whipped- nothings wrong with it!


but i'd start worrying if he starts painting his nails... especially if they start being pink. lol.


especially if he was really good at it. i'm a girl and i suck at it...


or that's just because that's me lol.
Def. Not!


:) my ex bf painted my nails once.





and i have a friend who's husband paints her nails...


and he does it better than her.


and i know for a fact hes not gay!











+ he probally jus tloves you alot :)
No, it is not gay, if he loves you, he'll do almost everything for you. There are thousands of guys nowaday doing nails for living, that they're not gays.
No, its not gay. your boyfriend must be very sensitive and loving though. he must be a really good boyfriend if he wants to pamper you like that!
aww, thats so cute!!


answer mine :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgBx45Z9WBsp1GV9GLUxeQ7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090414210346AAgfJ0u
its not gay, its sweet - he'd do anything to make you happy!





but if he commented that the Cupid's Blush would be way more flattering than the Diamond Rouge nail polish...you're in for trouble!


haha
No it's not gay. Most heterosexual men will do whatever it takes to get into your pants.
No, but he prolly was incredibly uncoordinated at it unless he practiced before lol.
A guy is gay if he likes another guy. He is a bit odd. Maybe, he likes feet.
It's only gay when a girl paints her boyfriend's nails pink. ( ^ _ ^ )
No that's a cool boyfriend. Any guy who says otherwise is probably like 15 or younger.
No, I sometimes do it for my wife. She gets mad because simetimes it gets all crooked.
not at all but if he asks to help with the dishes while wearing an apron, you may have cause for concern.
He鈥檚 just doing what you said, if he chose to do it without you asking, than that would have been gay
nah its not gay but it could be considered feminine
No thats not gay hes just helping you out. Thats sweet.
Not at all. I think it's cute he was actually willing to do such a thing for his girlfriend.
Naw, he is cool with his manhood and SMART men ALWAYS make women happy.
hell yea that's GAY as hell, not that theirs anything wrong with being gay but straight guys dont do that.sorry
OF COURSE NOT nawl i'm just playing kind of well if he did a good th job then definitely he's gay LOLLL. LMAO
no. it would be questionable if he painted his own nails though.
no its not gay he was trying to be sweet, give him a treat he tries to make you happy
nawww


it's adorable! he must luffs you lotts haha! (:
no hes probably joking around..
I'm a guy and I some times paint my own black so why not
no thats not gay....
Maybe he can work in a nail salon

No comments:

Post a Comment