Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would it be weird if i painted my nails all white to wear to a semi-formal party for V-day?

it would be kinda off white, so its not like, blinding...but would that look really strange?Would it be weird if i painted my nails all white to wear to a semi-formal party for V-day?
I don't think it would look weird at all! Girls paint their nails anyway so its not that weird of a thing to do. I say go for it!


And off white would probably look really good!Would it be weird if i painted my nails all white to wear to a semi-formal party for V-day?
I personally think cream nails depending on what you are wearing maybe be alright but i personally wouldn't love it. but maybe if you had some cute hearts or something on them don't know. I like pink nails myself
Is it shimmery or opally in color effect? Or flat out plain color? It it is a neat effect then it is great- you should defiantely rock it!!
white white nale polishes dont look nice


if its sorta shimmery and thin then its ok but if its like tipex then its jjust bad
white nails would be okay as long as the outfit is a color or a color with white accents if it is an all white out outfit it will look odd
If it has a shimmery, pearly tone then I think it's fine.


But the white white look is like tip-ex.


x
Nope not at all!


Just make sure you put a few coats on it to make sure it comes out fully.
no i luvv when pplz paint thier nails white maybe put sum pink or red sparkles or heart nail stikkers but plain white is fine
Nope! Just make sure its not white out! That annoys me when people do that
No! I like white nail polish
It would be cute if you could get some heart decals and out them on! Red ones!
Not at all.. i like white nails, they look kinda classy in a way :)
nope, that would be totally cute!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment