Thursday, January 21, 2010

Will it traumatize my guinea pig to get her nails cut at the vet?

if its not even necessary i dont want to do it, but her nails do look pretty long...Will it traumatize my guinea pig to get her nails cut at the vet?
No it will not traumatize her. She may be mad for a few hours but that is it. When I have guinea pigs I always got their nails clipped at the vet since I was too chicken to do it myself.Will it traumatize my guinea pig to get her nails cut at the vet?
um i dont think so.....i have 3 rabbits,


and it might be easier for your guinea pig if you clipped them yourself.


and it would be cheaper.


if they are getting long they need to be cut because eventually it will


make it to where they will be walking sideways on there toes.....


(thats what happend to my rabbit..... they get very uncomfortable.)


if you go to petsmart or wal-mart you can buy some rabbit or guinea pig nail clippers for 4 or 5 dollars and usually they have instructions on how to clip there nails.


but if they look long they problaby are.....


well good luck!!!


hope it helps!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment