Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it true that when a woman is pregnant that they cant dye there hair but they can get there nails done?

they can do both they just cant be smelling the fumesIs it true that when a woman is pregnant that they cant dye there hair but they can get there nails done?
It's not so much that you can't dye your hair, you can it's just you have to use dye with no amonia as the smell is so flipping strong it will make a pregnant woman want to pass out.





And hah I think it's ironic when pregnant women get their nails done, my nails are so strong and pretty now that I'm pregnant there's no reason to pay to get them done.Is it true that when a woman is pregnant that they cant dye there hair but they can get there nails done?
your going to hear thousands of things you can or cannot do during pregnancy trust me just had a baby... things like dying hair and getting your nails done are still questionable i do know that you should try and stay away from chemicals for the first few months since your body and baby are sensitive during the first trimester. i ended up getting touch ups into my 2nd trimester my doctor told me it was fine as long as you warn your hair dresser. They can use less chemical to help avoid the rough chem smell. getting nails done should be fine most of these are ol wives tales... good luck
You can dye your hair and paint your nails. but you need to be in a well ventilated room. ( just as any non pregnant woman would)





I don't think you can use bleach in your hair though.





I asked my nurse the same question when I was pregnant and she said to me '; Well, as long as you don't eat it, I am sure you and your baby will be fine!';





:)





J


x
You can color your hair and do your nails! Just don't use bleach and make sure the room is well ventilated.
You can color your hair when you are pregnant and you can get your nails done.
I think they've changed that and they can get their hair dyed but they're not suppose to do it in small enclosed places and inhale the fumes too much
I HERD THAT PREGNANT WOMEN CANNOT EAT CHEERIOS OR THEY BECOME FETUS EATERS
I have heard that pregnant women shouldnt dye their hair. but im not sure if its true.!

No comments:

Post a Comment