Monday, May 10, 2010

Do u usually get ur nails done at the salon or just do it urself ?

I prefer doing it myself, I like how they like and save some money... I can even do a perfect french!Do u usually get ur nails done at the salon or just do it urself ?
normally i do them myself cuz my nails are pretty long. maybe once in a while if its a really special occasion (like prom) i will get the tips done. but i dont c the point in getting regular polishDo u usually get ur nails done at the salon or just do it urself ?
my sis usually do it to me when i'm sleepin....she is licensed to do so
I go to tims nails and spa salon its really cheap there and they do an amazing job so i guess i perfer going to the salon!


:)
sometimes i do it by myself. when i do it myself i dont do my toes, but sometimes my mom likes to treat me to a mani./pedi. she goes like once or twice a month so i go sometimes with her. you are so lucky that youre that good.


my neighbors really good but its hard for her to do other people so im out of luck!
sometimes i do it at the salon but not rarely but at home i do it...i cant do it by ppl cuz they keep on saying no you do it wrong so i have to keep my mind on how its going to look...so i pefrer....salon but then home but again salon cuz you can just sit there and not worry about anything..lol
I get it done at a salon so i wont mess it up!!!!!u kno wat im sayin!!
salon only!!! i get acrylic overlay cause my nails are thin and they break
i get them done at a salon beacause i dont have a steady hand.but when i dont have money i will ask one of my friends to do them.or we will do each others.
at home cuz i wanna save money and i hate the wait sometimes and you have to be patient at the salon cuz they got to do a perfect job and it takes a while
me 2!
I do it myself because it saves me a ton of money for shopping! lol
i do it at home myself. that way, i save money, and make up cool designs! like stripes, (vertical or horizontal) polka dots, and (here's a wild one) plaid. that one is really hard. and to do all those designs, i use a toothpick, because i dont have those skimpy brushes.
cool. maybe you should try for a job at a nail salon. i do my nails myself because i'm 13 and don't care if people think my nails look ugly, and i use a dark red polish so it's pretty even if my right hand is all smeary.
If it was for a fancy occasion, I would do it in a salon. But for everyday nail polish, I do it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment