Friday, May 14, 2010

What does it mean when a guy has long nails?

it all depends. are they manicured? that probably means he's gay, gay, gay. if they long and dirty, he just has REALLY POOR hygienes. or, if they're long but kinda clean, i'd say they just haven't had time to clip them.What does it mean when a guy has long nails?
omg! he could be playing classical guitar, and classical guitarists play with their nails so they need to be long, why did now one say/think of this

Report Abuse


What does it mean when a guy has long nails?
He is either gay or does drugs....
Run...run now...as fast as you can...escape while possible...if that麓s the visible imagine the inner side...
from draculla family
I would guess that, since he's trying to look like a woman, that he's gay.
I have long nails. Some guys who have them might be gay, want to have more feminine hands etc. I like it for the gothic look and polish my nails black or in other dark colours, but I dont consider myself goth and do my nails just for aesthetic reasons. Uusually I only grow them and polish them black during long holidays, at other times I need to keep them short but buff them and apply clear varnish. I went out earlier today and while paying for some stuff the lady serving me noticed me tapping my nails, she looked at them then me and smiled. Maybe she liked my nails, or maybe she was laughing inside. Many girls who notice my nails dont seem to mind and if they do they try to be polite about it. If a guy takes time to care for his nails then it should something to be admired.
*Either of the following:


(1) Gay


(2) Doesn't care about self-image; too lazy to clip them


(3) Maniac





*And definitely the following:


DISGUSTING!
If he has just one long nail, it means that he is snorting coke.





Otherwise, if all of his nails are long it just means that he is too lazy to cut them, or he likes to look a little more feminine.
gay...


point blank......


walk away no better RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know, but I see more %26amp; more guys with long nails. I personally think it looks too feminine.
He's gay, an artist, or just plain weird!!
that he doesn't care abt himself and has completely let himself so, it doesn't take much time to file or clip them.
Why do people think when a guy has long nails, he`s gay??





Ok, it doesn not mean anything FYI. It`s just a guy who doesn`t cut their nails for a long time or grows them really long. Stop the judging, folks!
They need to cut them. lol





For some it is a style or a fashion, think of say, goth,





If it is just one long finger nail, most commonly the pinky, then that is their sinning finger. lol used for snorting the white stuff. Hope this answers your question. have a good day!
Maybe he just hasn't had time to cut them...maybe he prefers them long. Some guys use their long nails to cut open boxes when restocking store shelves. Too many assumptions and stereotypes going on in these answers

No comments:

Post a Comment