Friday, May 14, 2010

I just got pretty hate machine by nine inch nails and it says produced by trent rezbor, is this error valuable

is this error valuable or are they all like this?I just got pretty hate machine by nine inch nails and it says produced by trent rezbor, is this error valuable
there's a possibility that since he dropped his label he had to re make the cover and screwed it up. which would mean there are more out there. but (hopefully) not many





PHM was the first CD I ever bought, so I hold it close to my heart, and my copy spells his name right.I just got pretty hate machine by nine inch nails and it says produced by trent rezbor, is this error valuable
Looking on the keyboard, the B key is next to the N key. Besides, mine says ';reznor'; maybe you have a defective (and collectible) version
Interesting. Dont remember ever reading the liner of my TAPE. yes, it was so long ago my copy of pretty hate machine was a tape.
it propaply is pirated or not original...I have a copy from when it first came out and it is spelled correctly...check your source
Trent Rezbor is the bizarro version of Trent Reznor.
haha, no clue


but that sure is funny ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment