Friday, May 14, 2010

Long nails are not pretty, they're gross!!! Is it just me? ?

I do not find long nails (over half a centimeter pass the fingertip) pretty or hot or elegant or anything. off course im talking about girls.


Give me ur input.Long nails are not pretty, they're gross!!! Is it just me? ?
Wow, ive never heard that opinion on here before.


I go to a nail artist who does french-tip acrylics for me every few weeks and i love them. I keep the white bits filed round, so that it looks natural, and never longer then 0.5 cm's. They are always clean and looked after and everyone that see's them loves them.


But thats just me =]Long nails are not pretty, they're gross!!! Is it just me? ?
I have naturally long nails but they annoy me after a while so I can't resist but to pick the ends off...


But its like the one thing people are jealous of - that I have and I think its kinda a shame becoz I'd rather people be jealous of my eyes or my skin rather than my NAILS which no one ever even looks at!


So unfair.
if they are all neat and all sort of the same length they are nice


but when they are all long but uneven and dirty and not filed then they are gross,





but thats just my opinion


i have long nail, but there all neat and clean, so its all good (Y)!!





xo
i think long nails are pretty, but i agree, there is a limit.


lol, have you see the woman who holds the record for the longest nails? hers are insane
yeah i don't like it that much either. there are these girls that grow their nails out long at my school and they look so ugly and gross. sometimes it looks nice when they are wearing nail polish.
I love having long nails, I keep mine really clean and lightly polished. Though I have seen some people with really longs nails who don't take care of them, I think that's gross.
I think long real nails are nasty, but if there fake and you get them done like French Manicure style, then that's just cute!
ANY kind of long nails are disgusting to me.
Uggh!Fake nails AND,long nails R creepy!
If they are acrylic I think they look great.
I agree! I always cut my nails short.


The only exception for me is if it's a french manicure then I think it looks nice.
i think its just you


( =

No comments:

Post a Comment