Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it normal 4 your nails to look like this?

My nails look like (and always have) I got a french mani. They are white, like super white at the top and then skin coloured at the rest.... ppl always ask where I get my nails done and I'm like ';never.'; lol but i just wanted 2 know if this was naturalIs it normal 4 your nails to look like this?
yes, some people just have good nails. Good nails that grow strong and fast. I know because i'm one of them. My nails grow super fast with a whte tip. I NEVER need to get them done. My bestfriends mom told me i have '; pretty hands'; . While other people just chip and bite away at their nails. Some aren't like that. My nails are natural 9 out of 10 of the time so their the least of my worries.





But i think you already knew this was a good sign. Is it normal 4 your nails to look like this?
hiya im a beauty therapist if you want you can come n tell me a bit more about ur nails but it sounds like you somewhere along the line have damaged your matrix the matrix is the bacteria in your nail now this being damaged will prevent your nail getting oxygen its nothing serious but try going to a salon and having some hand treatment to increase the blood curcliantion in your fingers and your nail grove this should help. also if you find your nails are senstive or dry brittly use hand cream 4.4 to 5.5 this is nutral and this will not damage the paranichum,hyponichum or the epinichum this areyour cuticles hope this is a help x
there is no such thing as normal, but there is usual, everyone has the own ways and different opinions!:P
Hey!! One of my guy friend has that kind of nails, too..!! ^_^ And he's always fine. But I think he drinks milk too much.





At least you don't have to go to salons.. hehehe






Mine are too! so are my 3 boys! only thing ive got that i feel lucky about lol so hope no onetells you its not normal,be just my luck!
it means your calcium and protein intake is very good
Wow! You are really lucky and Im sure it is normal!
mine are the same :)
OMG...that can't be normal....my bff had nails like that and then one day they started turning yellow and then brown and then black and then they al fell off....
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment