Friday, May 14, 2010

For those of you who bite your nails, why do you do it?

I don't just bite mine when I'm nervous. Actually I'm usually NOT nervous when I bite mine.For those of you who bite your nails, why do you do it?
I dont...





Cause well, just think about all the icky stuff under them...For those of you who bite your nails, why do you do it?
its called habit, plus its easier when you dont have to trim them. and when your nervous you do it.
I bite then because they are there.
Just out of habit. I'm usually not nervous when I do it.
well i sometimes bite mine as a bad habit ;-)


and sometimes when im nervous too
i dont do that anymore..but i do bite my lip
Not one of my vices.
addiction





tbh i need to go to rehab :(
I bite mine when I'm hungry but can't eat (like at school)





And for your information....I'm ALWAYS hungry





My nails are like...Little stubs bitten down to the cuticles.





Sexy, eh?
hey its not big thing





well i tell my side of nails biting, coz i dnt hav money to buy nailcutter :)
it's a curse
All those who byte nails with their teeths are good thinker, intelligent and takes right decision. However for others their habit looks bad.
habit.can't stop it.idk why i keep doing it although i try to stop.


=]
It's a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment