Monday, May 10, 2010

When i was small used to bite my nails now it is small it's not growing what to do i want to buy fake nails

go ahead! they look awesome! but if you do get them, soak it into hot water so the glue will come out and get the french tip design. you should also just be patient until it does grow.When i was small used to bite my nails now it is small it's not growing what to do i want to buy fake nails
Well, you could go to a ';nail salon';. I saw a girl getting fake nails, and they looked so real! So, yeah, you should probably go to one of those.When i was small used to bite my nails now it is small it's not growing what to do i want to buy fake nails
SInce U don't want to get fake nails, don't. I used to bite mine to the nubs, now they're almost 1in long (naturally). I do nothing to them except rub them with cuticle / almond / hot / baby oil daily (just one of them at a time each day) after I bathe. That's it.
Try Sally Hansons Growing nail polish. Find @ most drug stores

No comments:

Post a Comment