Monday, May 10, 2010

Don't women realize that when they wear fake nails, it gets a bunch of stinky crud under neath their nails?

Have you ever stuck your (longer) fingernails up to your nose and smelled them? They're pretty stinky!


If women are supposedly so big on being clean, how can they stand to carry that groady grime underneath their nails? About a week after I cut my nails, I notice they can gain quite a stench, even right after I wash them!!!


So how can females carry this stench around without it bothering them???Don't women realize that when they wear fake nails, it gets a bunch of stinky crud under neath their nails?
Hi Jay,





I think you speak of personal experience, lol!Don't women realize that when they wear fake nails, it gets a bunch of stinky crud under neath their nails?
I stopped wearing fake nails about 8 yrs ago or so. I use to do it so I would stop bitting my nails. Finally I did. Now I CAN'T stand fake nails I have tried a couple of times after that and they juts feel heavy on me and when they come off my nails become brittle. However, I have never heard of your nails getting stinky. It may have to do with what your hands deal with everyday (ie restaurants,children,lots of cleaning ) Maybe?
I'm not into the fake nail thing, I've only done it once,and it was HORRIBLE. I had an allergic reaction to the glue,and they couldn't do nails to save their life. I prefer my natural nails, that I keep on top of cleaning.
Umm I have nails and I clean them in the shower, sooo I'm not sure what YOUR doing!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I have never in my life heard of stinky nails...


I think your just paranoid.... %26lt;3
yeah i soem and it was so gross.


i just ripped them off








\ewwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment