Monday, May 10, 2010

It happens after I paint my nails?

Well i've had dermatitis problems since I was a baby but it only comes out every once in a while, and my skins been good for a good 3 years. But every time I paint my nails and then remove it my nails feel sooo dry and gross and then they get little marks on them and stuff. How can I paint my nails without them being gross, people say it happens cuz of the dermatitis.





Thanks so Much! %26lt;3It happens after I paint my nails?
Nuts help you get healthy strong nails and they are good for your hair too.


Using alot of nail polish remover causes your nails to become weak and brittle, may be the cause for the dryness. (i had the same thing)


I now remove my nailpolish before taking a shower, and the water helps hydrate your nails, and after you are done put some lotion on and your good to go. =)


these little things help your nails alot, and it does help.


Good luck and hope it helps!It happens after I paint my nails?
No it's not because of the dermatitis, you need to drink more milk to strengthen your nails, use a acetone free nail polish remover and before applying nail polish put a base coat of nail strengthener on first, it happenes to me too and i don't have dermatitis :)
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment