Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it true that you are not supposed to get your nails done when your pregnant?

could that effect your baby at all?Is it true that you are not supposed to get your nails done when your pregnant?
Well, the fumes that are created at the nail salon are not at all good for developing fetus because it depletes your oxygen intake so I think so.Is it true that you are not supposed to get your nails done when your pregnant?
no..............have your nails done its a good way to unstress your self
You should ask your doctor.I think the fumes may make you feel sick and could affect the baby.
It's not true.
the reason that you are not suppose to get them done is not because of the fumes. It is because the chemicals that they put on your nails get soaked in through your nail and gets into your blood stream. Your nails are one of the most absorbable areas on your body. That is also why you are not suppose to handle chemicals when you are pregnant. I didn't find that out until I was getting my nails done already. A lady that didn't work at the salon, but does nails, told me that. They learn that in school
it's not a good idea to go sniffing alcohol and nail polish while pregnant.





BUT you can get your nails done in a well ventilated area during any time of pregnancy.





if you are worried, then wait until you are past your first trimester to get them done.
No...it's not true. The ';danger'; is actually breathing in the fumes from the acrylic....but most women are only in there for an hour....so it's not a big deal. I had my nails done when I was pregnant with my daughter....she's so freakin smart (and I'm not biased....the nurse for my son said that she was well advanced for her age)...





If you're concerned...you can wear one of those lovely surgical masks that the nail techs wear.
I've gotten my nails done but after 3 months my doctor said it was ok it won't harm the baby my son is 8 months and healthy so far Thank God
Not unless you DEEPLY inhaled the paint fumes. Other than that, no.
I always got real dizzy in the nail salon when I was pregnant. I just did not think it was good for me. The baby was probably ok, but I was not.
I think that the fumes in the nail salon would not be good for the baby but I have seen pregnant women getting their nails done anyhow. I guess its all up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment