Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it a problem if we bite our nails and eat it?

will it cause any problem ingiving in birthIs it a problem if we bite our nails and eat it?
nope. short and sweet answer for you.Is it a problem if we bite our nails and eat it?
If this were a problem I would be dead long ago.
yes.. it's a problem.. it's very disgusting you know.. how can we know lots of bacteria or germs on the nail? we can got stomachache or maybe it can hurt our throat/larynx
no problems in giving birth, no- the reproductive organs of a female are in no way connected to the digestive tract. Eating nails is chemically the same as eating hair, so you won't get that sick unless you swallow a sharp piece which can cut your esophagus and lead to an infection (nails are generally really dirty).
i bite my nails, but i usually don't eat it. i hope thats not true...
It is a bad habit and you will get rid of it but it will take time. I did and it took me a long time to stop.
its nor good to bite ur nails 'coz the germs in ur nails will get inside ur body...
you might do this because of a lack of vitamins or minerals in your body--maybe buy some vitamins to supplement your diet
I don鈥檛 know about that, but eating your dirty nails can be a problem. I use to bit my figure nails all the time and it would give me bad stomach aches, and it can cause problems to an unborn child you might not pin point the problem right away (problems that are connected to bacteria). I stopped biting my nails by always getting fake ones. Every time I would bit them off, I would get another set and it took me about 2 months to stop and I always have fake ones on. They look good and my figures nails look healthy and natural. REMEMBER everything you eat the baby eats too.
It's a bad behavior and you'll get germs. Body language means you don't have a confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment