Monday, May 10, 2010

I get ingrown toe nails on my big toe all the time but this time it isn't it is on my third toe What is up

cut a V shaped notch in the middle of your toenail, and it will help it to grow back out. Better not let stuff like that go, because ingrown toenails HAVE killed people before... because it causes Gangreen infection. Don't flip out, because if you take care of it, you'll be fine. After that one grows back out, remember to cut your toenails straight across instead of rounding them off.I get ingrown toe nails on my big toe all the time but this time it isn't it is on my third toe What is up
u dont always get ingrown toenails on the same toenail all the time.I get ingrown toe nails on my big toe all the time but this time it isn't it is on my third toe What is up
MatB is correct. You should cut your toenails straight across to prevent ingrown nails. MatB is also correct about cutting a ';v'; in your nail to help it grow out correctly. In the mean time, soak your foot in warm water and clean the area with antibacterial soap. When dry, apply Neosporin with a bandaid over it for a couple of days. That should help kill the infection you have...probably staph. You might want to check out the shoes your wearing also as you may be wearing the wrong size. Cotton socks will help prevent infections because they breathe. Hope you feel better! Godloveya.
you can get them on any toe..not just the big one. i guess it's the way that you cut it..either cut it out or if it hurts too bad then go to the foot doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment