Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a thick white-yellow substance under my nails. it has made them grow in odd shapes and into the skin?

I've actually had this for roughly two years but unfortunately I ignored it and now it has spread to my other hand and has affected 5/10 of my fingers and 2/10 of my fingers it has curved my nails back into my skin and in some, peeling the skin by the cuticle. i believe i received this infection when my entire middle finger nail came off while playing football and grew back with the substance, if i could receive a name for what i have and some things that would help. in addition,is it possible that soaking my fingers in 99% alcohol for an extended period of time (i.e 12 hours?)


thank you for any and/or all helpI have a thick white-yellow substance under my nails. it has made them grow in odd shapes and into the skin?
Its a nail fungus! Now they offer a prescription for it, talk with your dermatologist!





Or there are some over the counter treatment options too: such as anti fungal nail polish, soaks and creams, go to the foot care section in your drug store and you'll find a wide variety of options! If you'd rather try those!





However I think the precription pill works the best so head to your doctors office!I have a thick white-yellow substance under my nails. it has made them grow in odd shapes and into the skin?
probably have a nail fungus there is a med out for that can you see a dermatologist if not go to pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for his advice
Well you have nail fungus. You need to go the doctor. He will put you on some medicine to treat it, that's the only way.
Sounds like fungus. Your doctor can prescribe effective treatments.
You need to go to the docs and show them. You have an infection.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment