Friday, May 14, 2010

SPOT! i have this yellowish green spot ..not on my nails but on the skin next to it. the spot is about the ?

size of 2 pencil tips. maybe 3.


what should i do? any suggestions on what it is?


its on my ring finger , and for the last couple days that finger's felt sore,


but i thought maybe i just accidentally burned it with my straightener..


but that wouldnt cause the spot.


thank you in advance!SPOT! i have this yellowish green spot ..not on my nails but on the skin next to it. the spot is about the ?
thats also happened to me before...twice! its nothing to worry about...it will take time to heal and will probably contain some pus..after about a week just pop it ana ld squeeze the pus out..this will hurt a lot but its worth it...use a facial cleaning wipe to wipe your finger at the end of it and it should begin to heal. you may have a hole where your spot was but after a few weeks this goes as the skin grows back.

No comments:

Post a Comment